Andersen Studio Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to Andersen Studio. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Andersen Studio collects, and the ways in which Andersen Studio uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Andersen Studio may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website including browsing patterns and links clicked
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to Andersen Studio.
Using personal information
Andersen Studio may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you including offering special discounts
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications
Where Andersen Studio discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Andersen Studio may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Andersen Studio will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Andersen Studio will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication (public veiw) on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Andersen Studio is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Andersen Studio
- by email to to email@example.com
- by post toMackenzie Andersen, Web Manager, Andersen Studio.PO Box 246
5 Andersen Rd
East Boothbay , Maine, 04544-0246
About this privacy statement
This privacy statement was made using a Contractology privacy statement document available at www.freenetlaw.com. Premium templates available on the Contractology website include sponsorship contract forms.